A Come n Try Group will be offered during Round 1 of the Interclub Supersprint Series as an introduction for newcomers!
Saturday 25 February
7am - 4.30pm
Sydney Motorsport Park Druitt (North) Circuit
Ferrers Road, Eastern Creek
Cost: $259 per competitor
Entries close: 22 February 2023
The Come n Try group:
* will be limited to 15 entrants (in the same group).
* will NOT be timed or competitive in any way
* will be required to each have an experienced passenger who will act as an instructor (this may be a sibling, parent, friend or someone appointed by the Organiser)
* the instructor needs to have Supersprint or higher experience
* Come n Try participants must have a competition licence from Motorsport Australia or AASA. A Day Licence is available online at https://aasa.com.au/licences/day-licences/ Please ensure you have organised this BEFORE registering.
* Come n Try participants must be a member of a Motorsport Australia-affliiated Club (a day membership with Southern Sporting Car Club is available to purchase during the registration process)
You will need to know the car you are driving, your instructor (or if you want one appointed) and if that car will be running in the event in another group.
You and your instructor will need a helmet, clothing which is non-flammable and covers wrist to neck to ankle. Shoes must be non-flammable.
Supplementary Regulations HERE
REGULAR ENTRIES for this event must not register here. Experienced Supersprinters can register HERE
Southern Sporting Car Club Inc.
PO Box 598, Sutherland NSW 1499Email: Secretary@sscc.org.au