a couple of quick updates for you…
- The first round of the Interclub supersprint series is open. Register here A copy of the Sup Regs can be found here
- Round 4 of the Interclub Supersprint series has been updated. The correct date is Sat Sept 12. Entries are expected to open Jun 8.
- The first Motorkana event, brought to you by the FIAT Car club has been moved to March 1. Details will be posted here when available. This event is part of the president series.
- Interclub Number Allocations – its Time for us to clean up and refresh the Interclub number assignments. There are a number of allocated numbers no longer being used and due to the way the system has been working, a few people have more than one number. In the coming weeks Interclub participates will receive an email notification regarding the assignment of numbers. It will have all the detail, but in summary, you’ll have the first right to retain any number already allocated to you and others will have the opportunity to grab any numbers no longer wanted or used. The is expected to be sent you after the first supersprint event in Feb, so stay tuned.
- It’s being noted a few people are having trouble finding their favourite events. Don’t forget you can use the ‘keyword’ search at the top of the events page to find what you want. Example: here I’m looking for ‘president’ to find the president series events.
If you have any queries or concerns, don’t hesitate to reach out.